|rate your skill level||I know a little, I know nothing, I'm amazing, I'm pretty good|
The Weekend Warrior Wood-Working Course
Due to popular demand we will be running a woodworking course at our factory in PMB on Saturday 24th November 2018. The course aims to equip the weekend warrior with some essential skills that enable you to tackle projects that require more than just ‘nails & pallet wood’!
The course includes all materials, tools and resources needed.
You will need to bring: a dust mask & eye protection
The day long course will run from 9am – 3pm and includes a light lunch (please let us know of any special dietary requirements)
You can expect to learn:
- How use power tools (drill, router, jigsaw, orbital sander, nail gun)
- How to plane and machine solid timber (making use of our industrial machinery)
- How to create basic joinery for cabinets
- How to make and install your own drawer runners
- How to sand, varnish and finish your pieces